25 August 2013

My favourite superpower

If I were to catch a golden fish and he could grant me a superpower I'd like to DANCE...

dance like this...


shop like this...

kick asses like this...

read like this...

and last but not least, kiss like this...


If dancing is not something you see as a superpower, to me it is. There's something magic and ancestral and universal about dancing. I just love it.

If you could have a superpower, what would you pick?

Photo credit: Jordan Matter and you can find here all pictures of ballet dancers in random situations

2 comments:

  1. omg I love that you pick dance as your superpower :)

    I'm boring and I would pick invisibility for sure haha!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invisibility sounds great, too. But I think that sometimes it may work against you, you can find out things that you are not supposed to... But it would be interesting, that's for sure

      Delete