12 July 2013

Thank you note


Without even realizing it, my first post today was my 200th post. It was a happy coincidence that it was about friendship and gratitude. A lot like this blog. You are my remote friends and I am happy to be given the opportunity to share with you my little pleasures in the hope that you will be inspired to live a merrier life.

Thank you for being here with me on this beautiful journey. Less than a year ago I had no idea about what I would write for the next year. 200 joys seems a lot but life can be fun if one enjoys "the ride".

I am curious about how this will evolve 100 posts from now. I hope you will still be here with me and I am counting on getting to know you better. Please share with me any ideas/comments you may have here on the comments section or, if you are shy, write to me at joyacoustics[at]gmail[point]com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

Credit photo:brianjmatis

4 comments:

  1. Yayy!!! It's crazy how fast time goes by.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com
    www.shopvogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, especially when you're having fun :)

      Delete
  2. congratulations, that's a lot of work and a lot of fun!
    cheers
    carly
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete