31 July 2013

Music in Suits



Of course I don't mean the above writing, but it's funny so I am sharing it with you. So, please talk to me and tell me: are you watching Suits?

The first 2 episodes of season 3 are out. I watched them as a break from The Good Wife. Pretty similar the two series but what I find really great about Suits is the music. The episode doesn't need to start for me cause I am always singing along the music of the opening credits and dancing on the couch.

If, any morning, you are having a hard time waking up or getting ready for work listen to Ima Robot "Greenback Boogie" about corporate life and you may start dancing around, too:



For the evening, when you get back home it's time for "Sunset" by The xx. It's from the last episode of the second series. Hope you enjoy it, too:


What are your favourite songs these days?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

2 comments:

  1. My latest musical obsession is a duo called The Civil Wars. If you like The XX, you will like TCW too (probably) :)

    I just discovered them a couple of months ago and recently heard on the radio that they broke up. Go figure!

    Oh, here's a sample:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnkM_ebv9BI


    And check out Angus and Julia stone, a brother-sister duo. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikey for sharing. I like them both (TCW and the Stones) but Julia's voice is so special. And I like the mood it sets for me. I'll definitely listen more of her.

      Delete