24 July 2013

Connecting the dots


Every baby brought into the world is a miracle and I always enjoy hearing such happy news. This week's most famous baby is of course the British royal one. And have you heard the news: he was named George Alexander Louis.

Here below are 2 interesting pictures:

Now: Kate and William


Then: Diana and Charles


What do you think? Are the dots connected? I was quite surprised by the similarity in Diana's and Kate's dresses and I think it is not a coincidence. I admire Kate's attention to details and the simple dress so nicely coordinated with William's shirt. Blue means it's a boy!

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

P.S.1 you may want to visit my other post on dots here.
P.S.2 you can see more pictures of the happy couple and the baby here

Credit photo: marie claire

No comments:

Post a Comment