11 June 2013

Summer essentials

The summer is here, are you ready to have fun in the sun? I've put together some pieces that will make my summer more beautiful:

1. A white dress - I am not a fan of black or white but, even for me, a white dress is a must in the summer.


2. A backless shirt for warm summer afternoons



3. A floral silk blouse for windy nights, perfect to keep you warm but light enough for summer



4. A fine piece of jewelry: a heart shaped white and pink pendant. Perfect for the white dress and many others. Can it get any girlier than this?! I think not but girly is sooo pretty, don't you think?


 5. The skin is on display at the max in summer so a nice cream to protect and nourish it is required. What about a body conditioner from Lush? Before, I didn't even know this existed. The fact that it goes well on wet skin makes it perfect after the shower


6. Anything else? A scent of a woman, but a very subtle one... The Cherry Blossom shower gel from L'Occitane leaves just enough perfume for a crazy hot summer day


In fact this is a THANK YOU NOTE in disguise. All these are gifts I received from my friends for my birthday. Lucky me to have great friends, very generous too and I'm not talking about gifts when I say generous.

Thank you very much, girls!!!
What are your summer essentials?

xoxo,
Aura

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try the LUSH product, sounds good. One of my summer essientials is sunscreen! I love the Anthelios and also Neutrogena.
    Cheers
    Carly
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gifts!
    Very kindd of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm grateful to have such great friends.

      Delete