21 June 2013

Summer DOs



Today is the first day of summer. Google has special "clothes" and we need to have a plan for the following 3 months. I already wrote a draft of my summer list and when I saw Emliy posted hers , I realised summer is here, so voila, my musts for this summer:
  1. eat a lot of tomatoes and watermelon  - two of my favorite things in the world since I was a little girl and speaking of my childhood...
  2. spend some days in my hometown while the kids are there at my parents' house
  3. catch up on TV series when the kids are away in vacation - I hear that Jess and Nick will finally end up together at the end of season 2 - I can't wait to see this happen. I'm talking about New Girl .
  4. find a great pair of statement sunglasses like Carly's here
  5. buy a great T-shirt and a long skirt 
  6. "elope" to a city-brake with A. so that we can exclusively enjoy each other's company. London is our choice because of Robbie's concert
  7. exercise indoors when outside is too hot - I prefer spinning
  8. watch a movie outdoors at night (I haven't done this before)
  9. spend long afternoons/nights in pub gardens and instead of returning home on a weekend night...
  10. escape to the seaside for a night sea swim and the sunrise ...
  11. spend a day doing nothing but reading magazines in the sun (these last 3 come with a personal feel great guarantee cause we did this for the last years and they come top on my summer list)

What's on your list?

Enjoy the summer wherever you are! And if it's winter where you live enjoy that, too!
Aura

P.S.1  in case you're wandering, I'm sure you're not, but still, the feet is mine
P.S. 2 you can see my spring list here



2 comments:

  1. Cred ca in locul revistelor , as alege niste carti bune... De asemenea , pentru zilele caniculare in care e indicat sa stai in casa, filmele sunt cea mai buna solutie. Daca mai adaugi un fresh de portocale homemade sau o inghetata,e de vis. Un city-break e o alegere excelenta.. Personal, as opta pentru Barcelona, Roma sau Franta. O zi faina iti doresc!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc pentru idei, Cristiana. Ai dreptate, o carte buna e mereu cea mai buna alegere. Barcelona a fost ultima noastra alegere si eu un oras foarte darnic cu musafirii lui. Acum am ales sa ne intoarcem la Londra pentru concert si pentru ca aveam niste "restante" de la prima vizita acolo.
      Iti doresc o vara minunata!
      Aura

      Delete