22 May 2013

You're more beatiful than you say



Do you know you are more beautiful than you think you are?
I am sure you are and Dove is sure too. Today I am sharing with you a Dove on-line campaign that quickly went viral. The project is slowly revealing in the video and it is so perfect that I don't want to say anything more, just enjoy!



Dove's message: We should spend more time appreciating the things that we do like about us.
My message: Don't worry, be beautiful!

A nice video a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

2 comments:

  1. I love this video, it's very powerful and it's true, we tend to describe ourselves a different way that others would describe us.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

      Delete