8 May 2013

Livin' on the wedge

...or so I wish for this summer. I could start right now cause the weather here is summery. Or tomorrow when I would love to wear one of the 2 wedges below. Yeah, yeah, we're talking shoes today...

The pair below was my favourite of the 2012 summer:

My heart instantly sighed for the hearts print, for the lovely colours and the comfortable braided raffia wedge. They have a name: Louis Vuitton Tuileries sandal in silk. Wearing silk on your feet: what more could a girl ask for?!

This one is my favourite so far this year, 2013:

I particularly like the braided bamboo wedge and the metallic leather tone. The name: Moschino Cheap and Chic Woven Wedge sandal. The full description I found here:
Gold-tone metallic calf leather sandals from Moschino Cheap & Chic featuring an open toe, thin gathered straps across the toe, a buckle fastening ankle strap and a woven bamboo platform wedge

Which one do you prefer? What are your favourite shoes for this summer?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

5 comments:

  1. The first one!
    I like flat sandals and espadrilles!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the braided bamboo too! Cute!

    T xx

    November Grey

    (Check out my latest beauty tutorial video How to apply false eyelashes

    ... and see my video tutorial on graphic stripes here!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, we have a tie!
    We need more votes/comments.
    Anyways, both are great : maybe first for the day and second for the night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidently deleted your comment Victoria, sorry about that, the touch screen of my phone is to blame.
      Xoxo back at you from Bucharest!

      Delete