30 May 2013

Kiss the rain


As I am writing this there is some heavy rain here in Bucharest. As soon as it started I took the boys out in the balcony. They were very happy to observe the lightning, the thunders, the water in the streets, the raindrops on the windows... Cristian snapped the picture above and many more...

At some point I took one minute for myself and opened one window to enjoy the storm on my own. Instantly, Billie Myers song came to my mind. It has been a while since I listened to it. It's one of my favourites so I'm sharing it here with you:



Do you like it? What's your favourite for rainy days?

Enjoy life both in sunny and in stormy days!
Aura

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but during rainy thunderstorms I always want to envision myself in a beautiful cottage somewhere nestled under the blankets and drinking tea with my significant others LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You painted a beautiful picture. I would add a fireplace to that and it's all perfect.

      Delete
  2. It's been raining everywhere!! Even when I was just in Cannes, there was rain!! Hopefully, summer will actually get here soon!
    Cheers
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's raining I have a slower pace. Fewer activities outdoor with the kids. So I kind of like it. I like summer also, I just hope the temperature won't get very high.

      Delete