29 May 2013

Cannes Glamour

"Festival de Cannes" 2013 is over. I must admit I don't know much about the winners, but I am proud that Cristian Mungiu was a member of the jury. I do know which were my favorite red carpet looks and I am glad to share it here with you:

1. The blacks: Aishwarya Ray, Cara Delevingne



2. Simple and perfect: Marion Cotillard and Carey Mulligan



3. Not so simple white, but still perfect with a twist - Paz Vega


4. The overalls - an unexpected choice at Cannes: Carey Mulligan and Marine Vacth



5. Pink and lilac: Julianne Moore and Doutzen Kroes



6. Nicole Kidman is one of a kind



 

Bonus: man, man, man with great haircuts: short, medium, long for all the tastes out there


What was your favorite look at Cannes?

xoxo,
Aura

Photo Credit: .Huffington Post and you can see full coverage here
You can revisit all my Glamour posts here

8 comments:

  1. Hello my dear!
    Wow!sounds like an amazing defile...
    Thanks for this nice post!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! Glad you liked my favorites!
      A great day to you too!

      Delete
  2. Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard and Zhang Ziyi (Memoirs of a Geisha actress & member of Un certain regard jury this year) were my favorite stars at Cannes.
    Check out my glam selection on the red carpet at Cannes:
    http://www.lachicboutique.ro/festivalul-de-la-cannes-cele-mai-stralucitoare-prezente-pe-covorul-rosu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did that, already. That's how I found out, through Facebook, about Cannes :). I don't normally watch TV, with some exceptions: The Voice, Masterchef

      Delete
    2. Internet is always my source, I also only watch TV for Masterchef, The Voice & 2 other shows broadcasted on TLC :)

      Delete
    3. When I was home with Cristian I was hooked on Discovery travel and living whenever I had some spare time. Most of the shows went to TLS at some point, I would love to watch it some time, but I have other priorities. And this blog is top on the list when I have some moments for myself :)

      Delete
  3. Mai ai si alt blog sau asta este singurul? Imi place a doua rochita. Pacat ca eu nu prea am ce arata prin decolteu. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initial am creat 2 bloguri unul in care urma sa scriu in romana si altul in engleza. Am inceput sa scriu in engleza, si am abandonat varianta in romana. Deci blogul exista, al doilea, dar nu are nici un post.
      Si mie imi place rochia 2 dar cred ca merge doar daca esti super model.

      Delete