6 April 2013

Vocabulary recap

Last time I shared my happiness I was telling you about my quality time with Cristian. He has a week of vacation starting today so he is away at his grandparents. It's Tudor's turn to have alone time with me and I am very glad to do so. Although I must admit I miss Cristian already.

Today, when we were back at home after work for me and daycare for him, I was undressing Tudor when we started this silly conversation. I had my phone around so I said that's the perfect time to capture some of the words he can say now. The highlight of the week was on Wednesday, the 3rd of April, when Tudor said his name for the first time. He actually repeated after me saying Dudo, or sometimes Dodo.



So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Dudo, 22 month old, me speaking Romanian, he todler-ish




I know it's silly and it's what every kid in the world does at some point. But for me it's magic. That's the thing with kids. Even if you're sad and you feel like crying at the end of the day you still have something to laugh about and be happy about.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

P.S. If you want more of Tudor you can see all my posts on him here

No comments:

Post a Comment