28 March 2013

Simply the best

Aged 73, Tina Turner is on the cover of Vogue Germany, the April issue. It's her first Vogue cover also being the most senior person to do this. She surpasses Maryl Steep that was on the cover of Vogue US last year, aged 62.





You can  see more of her and how she transformed herself over the years here.

She has been living in Swiss since mid-Nineties and recently she renounced her US citizenship in order to apply for a Swiss one. And she is now recording a studio album "Beyound 2". Can you believe this? I guess when you're Tina Turner you can be beyond anything you set your mind to be.

This surely puts life into a different perspective for me. I feel younger and with at least 40 years ahead of me to live a good life, make dreams come true and dream new ones again and again. I'm sure it won't be as easy as it may sound but I'm ready to do simply my best.

 What do you think? Is this giving you extra hope for the future?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

Credit photo: Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer via vogue.de

No comments:

Post a Comment