18 March 2013

Rappin' on : The motherhood

It's Sunday night, around 1 am. I just finished cleaning the house and it's finally time for some entertainment before going to sleep. This weekend, the only time I had to myself was around 1 hour to write the scented post. I didn't see a movie, I didn't even have time for a short TV series episode. You can see why "The Motherhood" Fiat 500L add below spoke volumes to me.


To summarize the resemblances:

  • my life and body have somewhat changed- this is clearly an understatement
  • I know the difference between a tractor and a digger - I even know what a stacker is
  • I swapped sexy handbag for a snot stained sack - my bags are bigger and bigger now
  • my surface always sticky - no comment on this, mothers know why
  • gave up on real food, eat left over fish fingers - not entirely true but I eat my kids left overs all the time
  • sleep deprived and under house arrest - what was I telling you some days ago about the house arrest?!
  • spent 3 months in pjs, it was clearly a sign, joined a book club just so I could drink some wine - my solution is writing on my blog

If you are a mom you know what I am talking about here. If not and you'd like kids some day, this is an interesting glimpse into the future. For all the fathers out there, future or present, you can see "The fatherhood" sequel here.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did cause when life gets though the best approach is not to take yourself too seriously and maybe even rap about it.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment