1 March 2013

How to start a movement

I must tell you that my master plan for today's post was ruined. I wanted to share with you a very touching Red article but since I couldn't find it on-line I said bye bye to this idea and almost went to bed.

Turns out it was for the best cause while surfing my "not so secret internet sources" (cause I share them with you all the time) I found this funny video that is worth sharing. The timing is perfect cause TED 2013 is happening now in Long Beach. How I wish I were there!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you: Derek Sivers "How to start a movement"



The lessons here are:
  • Plan B can be better than plan A. This is from my post and not the video. Haha!
  • Leadership is  over-glorified. The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
  • Have the courage to follow and show others how to follow

My conclusion:
Follow me! Tomorrow, next week, next month and I will try to make some funny moves to keep you entertained.


A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

P.S. If you enjoyed this you may also Like my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment