30 March 2013

Dating problems

Recently I discovered this cute video that I want to share with you. It's kind of SATC in kindergarten, girls talking about their "love life".



I cannot get enough of it. Isn't this blondie adorable?!

"Sometimes, yeah, it's great. But with Tommy is like I give and I give and I give. And all he does is take" she says but I'm sure this is what we are all thinking sometimes.
Again, the blondie: "I hear ya'. Sometimes I think it'd be easier if we were all lesbians". Let's be honest here, sisters, haven't this thought crossed your mind at least once when the road got rough? I am the first one to admit it.

Anyways,  she shouldn't have any dating problems judging from her charisma but, then again, don't we all have them? Or at least had them at some point when we were out there searching and wanting  "a Tommy in our lives"?!

If you find this age inappropriate, think again. Cristian confessed few days ago that he couldn't pay attention to his teacher cause he is in love. And, one time, when we were about to enter his class and he saw the girl she has a crush on, he said to me that he was going to faint. Kids...what can I say?!

Apparently this video advertises a panacea for all the dating problems in the form of an on-line self-proclaimed "know-it-all" coach."Get the guy" Matthew Hussey has already launched a book and I heard he is on TV also. You can find all about him here and on youtube. I only watched this about where to meet the guy and I liked the concept of "wait or create". Let me know your thoughts if you give it a try.

Do you like the video? Aren't those girls adorable?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment