15 February 2013

You are beautiful!

Everyday is so wonderful
Then suddenly
It's hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain
I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends you're delirious
So consumed
In all your doom, ooh
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The pieces gone
Left the puzzle undone
Ain't that the way it is
...
No matter what we do
No matter what we say
We're the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes

And everywhere we go
The sun will always shine
And tomorrow we might awake
On the other side

I am watching "Romania's got talent" and one beautiful little girl sang this. We are all far from perfection but generosity and an open heart make us all so beautiful. And vulnerability to top these two.

Some days we need to be reminded of how beautiful we are.

Dare greatly and stay beautiful!

Aura

P.S. A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment. I still want to see Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby too, because, as I’ve said in my long post, I like to do all the talking after I’ve seen a film. And I’ve also said that I enjoy his film-making style. I'm curious about his perspective on the period. But that was not the point. It's the way fashion exploits the film world. Maybe you know what happened with Black Swan and the whole publicity around the costumes; the whole world thought that the Rodarte sisters were the only ones responsible for the costumes and the film's costume designer, Amy Westcott, was deliberately left out from all their interviews.
    Yes, I’ve seen Anna Karenina. I liked the costumes as I found them beautiful, but not because they were accurate for the period. But I was highly disappointed with the film: not only was it a poor adaptation after a great novel, but it did nothing for me from the emotional point of view. Anna Karenina was too big a role for Keira Knithley. Do you honestly think we can put in the same phrase the film Anna Karenina with “the director’s desire to make things as good as possible, costumes included”? What does as good as possible mean? Making a film only for the purpose of entertainment? I know this is what brings money, but this does not mean a film is good.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entertainment is good but a good film is the one that touches us, I agree. I haven't seen Anna Karenina so I can't comment on the movie, nor its director. My remark was general.
      Your blog is very elegant and I will continue to follow it and learn more about movies cause, clearly , I am not as knowledgeable as you in this respect.

      Delete
  2. We want to remind how beautiful is your post.....

    Lelli Family

    ReplyDelete