25 February 2013

Oscar Glamour

You saw this coming, didn't you?! As much as I enjoy surprises I also like well-established traditions for both my family and my blog. But, than again, I like lots of things, you already figured this out.

Let this be our tradition: every day, after a big event that requires people to be put together I will share with you my favourtites. I can't wait for you to share back your thoughts so I don't feel I'm "talking" alone here.

So, big day, lots of wealthy and important people that don't have to buy expensive outfits even though they afford to, cause they receive them for free. Sounds nice! Here is what I also enjoyed there:

  • Jennifer Lawrence winning the best actress Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook
  • Adele winning for her original song from Skyfall
  • Anne Hathaway kissing the Oscar for best supporting actress 
  • Michelle Obama copresenting the award for best film. See, I'm a good girl , I refrain myself from commenting on Argo
  • Helen Hunt wearing H&M for the Oscars cause she is in a place where she can make a statement
  • The way all these successfull people presented themselves

Here are my favourites:

1. Elegance in its purity, nudes

Jessica Chastain in an Armani Privé dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and Harry Winston jewelry


Lara Spencer in Kaufmanfranco

2. Sparkling nudes

Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera looked like a walking Oscar statuette, and a very beautiful one too


Catherine Zeta-Jones was very attractive in a Zuhair Murad dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry


3. Blacks with a twist

Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab



Kelly Osbourne in a Tony Ward Couture dress, Norman Silverman earrings, Le Vian and De Marco rings and a Judith Leiber bag

4. The reds

Olivia Munn in Marchesa



Sally Field in Valentino




5. The blues

I don't who she is - Alicia Vikander but she surely is beautiful to me


Quvenzhane Wallis in Armani Junior , a nice little princess with a funny bag and very age appropriate look



 6. My favourites:

Georgina Chapman in Marchesa. She is so beautiful and being pregnant ads to that too


Charlize Theron in a Christian Dior Couture dress and Harry Winston jewelry. I saved my best for last


Oh, how I want to cut my hair that short when I see her!

What was your favourite? Do tell!

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

P. S. Thank you very much for your support on my newly created Facebook page. It means a lot to me!
         You can see all my glamour coverage here

All photos from huffingtonpost.com where you can see full gallery, expect second to last from Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment