18 February 2013

Joy Jar #2

In case I wasn't that clear so far, this is a blog about life's little pleasures. Cause life is precious and we should cherish every minute of it. Enjoying every minute is a tough job, a little utopic too. How about one minute a day? This is doable, right?! Choose at least one minute, each day, when you are fully present doing something you enjoy. You can do that! This way, at the end of the day you go to sleep with a smile on your face. You didn't just live but you enjoyed living.

Here below are little pleasures I enjoyed lately; there are infinite others so just pick yours and have a blast!

1. The olive oil spray I use before bed time to hidrate my face and my hands. Trust me, it does wanders for dry skin and you can use it for your body also. It is 100% natural, the spray makes it easier to apply and your skin will thank you for this treat.



2. Raffaello - my favorite candies ( A. brought me this box for Valentine's day)



3. The French January Vogue - Carla Bruni-Sarkozy is very interesting and I am quite drawn to her unique beauty. Sooo chic!

  


4. The Starbucks vanilla rooibos tea : when you choose differently the outcome may be very rewarding. I used to order a white moca when at Starbucks but last time I chose tea over coffee and I discovered this. I brought it home with me and now I can enjoy it from the cosiness of my home whenever I want to.



Enjoy your week and share with us your little pleasures so we can all try something new or remember long forgotten pleasures.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment