5 February 2013

If I had all the money in the world

This time I will start with the question: If you wake up tomorrow very very rich what would be the first thing you would buy in the morning when the shops are opening? And I mean this in the most shallow way possible. What would be the extravagant purchase that tops your "I like but I will never have" list?

Today, for me, it's a ring.
This morning, I was reading through the Romanian Elle, one of my monthly must reads, and I came across this ring. Months comes and go but the ring still shows up, from time to time, in one of the magazines. Don't know why, possibly to haunt me.

Source: b&b





If you don't like the white gold, blue sapphire and white diamond combination, relax, they have it also in pink gold, pink sapphire and white diamonds here. In case you are wandering, probably not, but still, it costs around 2750 euros and is made by Annamaria Cammili.

And did I mention that I would really love a Burberry trench, also?!

So, please tell me, what would you buy first thing tomorrow morning if you were to get rich tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Probably a Celine bag! I think they are so amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's true- they are amazing. I would like one, too.

    ReplyDelete