20 February 2013

I have a dream

Source: wikipedia
I am no King, but I am entitled to my dream. I like to think that I am the queen of my "castle" but that's another story, the story of my life now.

I want creams to be sent to me.
I wanna be a blogger.
I want to be lucky so that the random success will choose me. If you don't get this one, it's me. The theory I must have learnt from somewhere (I believe it was Seth Godin), says there are very many deserving people who want to succeed in a certain area and it's only luck that makes some of them winners.

I want to travel for free and get to smile at people that follow me daily.
I want to receive mails asking for help and turn myself into some kind of a joy coach. Something like when you are having a bad day you turn to me, I do my magic and you get a smile. This is music to my years.

I wanna have 100+ comments on my posts.

I wanna have a collaboration with Nine West, one with United Colors of Benetton, another with Sabon and if I dare to dream even bigger, one with Burberry.

I want it all BUT I don't want it now. I want only what I deserve and work passionately for. It's my soul on a plate I'm offering here. I just hope you enjoy receiving it.

What do you think? Do I stand a chance? This is my 100th post. I can hardly believe it. Thanks for being here with me!
What about you? What's your biggest secret dream?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment