11 February 2013

Grammy glamour

Grammys were not as glamorous as I expected. I only found 5 outfits that I liked but not remotely as much as I was impressed with the ones from the Golden Globes.  Here below are  4 whites and 1 black to spice up the ensemble.

Innocence : Mika Newton - very white and very covered for a music event


Summer breeze : Alexa Chung in Valentino - very girly and summery for an afternoon ceremony



 Sexy : Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra - very see-through but appealing


 Sporty : Rocsi Diaz - very simple and attractive




Elegance : Taylor Swift in J. Mendel - my favourite, I saved the best for last




Bonus : The Tech dress that Carrie Underwood wore while performing came to life because of the various animated patterns that were projected onto it. You can see more of the "screen" dress here  . Too weird for me!

Source: Mashable

 What was your favourite? Maybe one that didn't get on my list?

xoxo
Aura

All photos except last are from huffingtonpost

No comments:

Post a Comment