22 February 2013

Friday, I'm in love

I'm in the mood for love, spring and any other stuff that will make my heart pump quicker.
In case you are still wandering what's the meaning of love I have the answer in a nice song in the most romantic language : French. I saw that you enjoyed Paperman animation, so I hope you will enjoy this too:

Édith Piaf with her last husband Théo Sarapo singing “À quoi ça sert l’amour?” (Why do we need love for?)

 


You can find the lyrics there and the conclusion here:

En somme, si j’ai compris,            So if I’ve understood,
Sans amour dans la vie,                Without love in my life,
Sans ses joies, ses chagrins,          Without its joys and pains,
On a vécu pour rien?                    I would have lived in vain?
Mais oui! Regarde-moi!               Of course! Just look at me!
A chaque fois j’y crois!                Just every time I believe,
Et j’y croirait toujours…              And I’ll believe always…
Ça sert à ça l’amour!                   That’s just what love is for!

Do you have any special plans for the weekend, for Dragobete? Or maybe for the Oscars night?

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment