8 January 2013

Gray Dreams

They say that not everything in life is black or white. I couldn't agree more. Our subjectivity puts on gray nuances to all things we have in sight. I like gray now and here are some things that I fancy:

Something old - old as a trend because these shoes are "in" for a while now:
Source: Armani.com

Something new - a nice top; for more inspiration on how to style gray shirts check this
Source: whistles.com

Something borrowed - I would definitely borrow this for a night out in style
    
Nina Ricci clutch






Something blue-ish and very funny cause girls just wanna have fun, don't they?!
Kitchen towel from Red
Since I can't buy all these I better go have some wine and paint my nails gray while watching some Downton Abbey.

What are your plans for tonight? What is your favourite colour now?

P.S. You can check out my winter dreams also.

No comments:

Post a Comment