30 January 2013

Good Life Project

Remember the post where I told you about one treasure I found: Letters of notes. Correspondence deserving of an wider audience ?! Now I am also passionate about Good life project . It is a collection of beautiful personal stories that I love to hear whenever I have some spare time. The story tellers are beautiful people that somehow found their unique way to living a good life and they share it now to the world.

The founder of this project is Jonathan Fields a "dad, husband, serial-entrepreneur, award-winning author, speaker, web show host and mindful innovation strategist". He initially build this project to offer his daughter real-life stories as opposed to fairy ones, equally presenting both man and woman's paths to personal success. I already shared with you the story Seth Godin told Jonathan but there are so many different, inspiring and interesting videos there.

Here below is their creed:
GoodLifeProjectCreed
Like this? Learn to build a better life at Good Life Project and tell me which of the stories you found most inspiring.

Later edit: You can find more about Jonathan and his GLP on this podcast

2 comments:

  1. Great creed, I'm reffering to GLP! Good to read it from time to time!

    I think the following statement "beautiful people that somehow found their unique way to living a good life and they share it now to the world." captures the essence of your creed! You are one of this beautiful people! Sooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me blush. Thank you for such nice words!

      Delete