4 December 2012

Winter dreams

Winter is here and with it the magic of fairy tales is ever more present. I just finished reading "The little mermaid" for my son and I plan to read "The little prince" some time soon for my own pleasure.
Do you like fairytales? What was the last one you enjoyed?

Fairy tales can keep your heart warm and smiling in the winter. They can also give you the feeling that all the wishes can come true. ""It's our choices.. that show who we truly are far more than our abilities" said Dumbledore to Harry.

Here are my choices for this winter, my winter dreams:

Wintertees- a selection from my favourite tea in the world - Ronnefeldt
An "artistic" teacup. I feel joy only by looking at it - I can only imagine how it feels like drinking the perfect tea from the perfect cup. It would make my day perfect, I guess.
Teacup from Starbucks
An also "artistic" magazines holder. I already told you about my love for magazines, so a nice home for them would be a real treat for me
Magazine holder from PrettyDandy
Last, but not least, a bag, but of course. A new bag is always welcome and this one seemed very "winter-ish" to me.
BCBGeneration bag from mycloset.ro

What do you want this winter? You still have time to write a letter to Santa.

Have a great week!
A
P.S. If ,at any point, I succeed in making your day better, "pay it forward" and propagate the joy. Together we can make the world a better, happier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment