25 December 2012

The perfect Christmas

Families are not perfect but they are ours to enjoy especially around Christmas. In my book Christmas is perfect when I celebrate it with the ones I love. A nice present from Santa always brings joy also.

Little things that turn into life long memories add to this special time of year. Like my old son, Cristian, telling me  that he will build a machinery for making hearts just to make me happy whenever he or his brother will upset me. Or the first question my little one answered with his own words, not signs. He was asked how many legs he had and he answered "two". We continued with how many hands, eyes and so on, and he indulged us answering and bringing us smiles every time.



Christmas is so very special. Live well, laugh often and love much for Christmas and for any other time of year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Well said Aura.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, so right!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your nice words and for taking time to be here with me on this special day!

    ReplyDelete