30 December 2012

A good year

A good year is a fine movie but may well be a very short description of what 2012 was for me.

Here are this year's milestones:

  • Winter: end of February I'm back to work from my maternity leave as Tudor is 9 months old
  • Spring: we start looking for a bigger apartment and we find a match
  • Summer: we make the flat our own and so we have our first home as a family; we move in late august
  • Fall: September is vacation time so we go to the seaside with the kids and then to Barcelona without them- time for mom and dad to have some alone quality time.

Fall is also the time when I started my special thing, the Joy Acoustics blog. Why? Because it's never too late to become the person you want to be.  After having 2 children, it was high time I did something for myself. My blog is the time I give myself, my pleasure that patiently awaits for me after I put the kids to bed or when I have some spare moments. It's also my challenge to stay focused on the good things in life. Whenever I find something that gives me joy, I "pay it forward" to you.

I am so excited when I see you enjoy this through likes and shares on Facebook, Google +1s, comments, conversations. Thank you very much for your time and attention! I feel things can only get better in 2013 so I'm hoping you will "stand by me".

Ralph Waldo Emerson advised:“Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.”

I hope your spare moments in 2013 will turn to gems and you will enjoy them to the max.

Do you have any special projects for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment