10 November 2012

Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl this year mostly cause, you see, I'm human, just like Bond. I have taken good care of my family but I guess you already know it all. I am writing to you because, even though I am not a kid anymore, I still have wishes and hopes, some material, some not. I am hoping that you can take care of just one. I am not asking for much, just one tiny little thing. Taadaa:

You can see why I like it so much: so simple, so nice. It was "heart to heart" love at first sight: my heart to its heart. This is getting too cheesy, right?!

One more thing, Santa. Maybe you can talk to your fellow Saint Nicholas and he can spare one present from Lush for me. I long wanted something to pamper myself with, from them, but didn't come around to buy it.

In my defense, I am not to blame for all this. It's the mall, just like magazines, it creates all these wishes...

P.S. A, I hope you are reading this because you owe me one. I said yes when you asked me to marry you 7 years ago so, now, I am asking you: "Would you be my Santa?".

What about you? What do you want for Christmas?

Have a spectacular weekend!

xoxo,
A

2 comments:

  1. Santa came a little bit earlier this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Santa!!! I'll try to be good next year, too

    ReplyDelete