24 October 2012

Will I be famous?

I just found out that Richard Branson and I have something in common. Oh joy, oh happiness! Will I be famous, will I be rich?!


This is what Branson says in his autobiography:

“I have always lived my life by making lists: Lists of people to call, lists of ideas, lists of companies to set up, lists of people who can make things happen. Each day I work through these lists, and it is that sequence of calls that propels me forward.”

I love MAKING LISTS, too. You might have already figured this out from my earlier posts about magazines in general and about Vogue  .



Here is the list of why I love lists:
- they make my life easier;
- they keep me organised and focused;
- I always know what I want and the rest is just one step away- that step being action.
- they are handy even when I forget where I placed them. Writing what I need is enough to remember everything I put there;
- making lists before Christmas, my birthday or any other special occasion proved to be magic as my wishes do come true. You know that I already opened my list for Santa.

So, if you wanna be rich, you gotta make lists!
Do you have any other special ways of making things happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment