10 October 2012

To fringe or not to fringe

This is the question.
Every now and then I feel the need to make a hair style change. This makes me like myself again because I like changes and I like being a new girl.

"New Girl" TV series is to blame for my shallow girlie problem: do I cut a FRINGE or not? It's similar to what I already told you about Suits- it makes me wanna be a lawyer. Every time I watch "New Girl" I have 2 things in mind:
- should I cut a fringe ?! Jess (Zooey Dechanel) is so cute and Cece (Hanah Simone) so beautiful and they are both very attractive, fringe included
- will Jess ever be with Nick?! Love is in the air even from season 1 and the waiting has become a little longer than I can cope with.


And there is also Chloe (Krysten Ritter) that looks very "Audrey Hepburn meets Coco Chanel". She is the b---- in apt 23 from the TV series "Don't trust the b---- in apt 23". She also has a fringe...

So there are 3 stars aligned to give me a headache about my future look. What shall I do?

Btw, have you seen "Girls"? I hear that it's the new must see and has good reviews all over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment