23 October 2012

Ready, steady, rock!

Ines de la Fressange is an iconic French model turned business woman and writer. She last modeled for the Chanel Spring-Summer 2011 show, at the age of  54. On April 2011 her book, "La Parisienne", was released.
The book is an inspiration for everybody who wants to have style; to get out of the confort zone of matchy match and try "interesting" combinations that make you stand out from the crowd. Not in a complicated way but in a stylish way because French woman do have style, don't they?!

I really enjoyed the book a lot. It is very nicely illustrated and it also has a good sense of humor. The thing that stayed with me after I finished the book was one of her fashion tips: "etre un peu rock".

This season fashion read my mind and studs are everywhere. I want a pair of studded biker boots so that I can be "a little rock". I admit it - I am a  Miss Shallow too. The first pair that came to my attention was from Mussette's catalogue.



I also like this pair of black boots



I guess it's never to early to start writing a letter to Santa. I will be good till Christams.

Do you have anything in particular to ask Santa for, this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment