15 October 2012

Morning pleasure


„Milk and toast and honey make it sunny...” according to Roxette. Coffee, a kid’s smile, finding a new clothes combination that makes a great outfit, staying in bed for an extra 5 minutes are all morning classics. 

Let's say that when I  see myself in the mirror each morning my eyes don’t look exactly as I would like them to– sounds familiar? Luckily close to the mirror there is a stick laying between my wander creams, except this actually does wanders for me. 

This morning I was using it when A asked me:
-What’s that? Does it make your eyes bigger?
It surely does. After 2 stick shakes the sun comes out- my sun on my face - a good smile.

My special morning pleasure is eye roll-on.
I use  Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-on.
In case you're wandering I'm not paid to write this- it's just that good. Its secret lays in the little metallic ball that gives a cool refreshing feeling when applying the hydrogel. When it touches the skin around  my eyes it  says a nice "hello!" and my eyes can stay wide open. I am beginning to feel good about the way I look. 
Isn’t this what we all want especially in the morning to begin the day on the right foot?

"He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life" - Victor Hugo
I got the start figured out each morning by giving me a little treat. And the rest will follow...

What’s your special morning pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment