28 October 2012

I've gone wild

What's your favourite thing to wear?
I absolutely love DRESSES. They are so easy to wear, comfortable, feminine and sexy. There's one for every girl, one that can make you sing:

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty  
I feel pretty and witty and bright  
And I pity any girl who isn't me to night  
I feel charming, oh so charming  
It's alarming how charming I feel  
And so pretty that I hardly can believe I'm real"

I have a new dress that is perfect for me - a little wild with a twist. 

Zara silk printed dress


I feel really pampered when dressed in silk and the lace details on the arms make it even better.
Now I only need an occasion to  "live in it". As Diana Vreeland said:
 "It’s not about the dress you wear, but it’s about the life you lead in the dress.” 

Any ideas on where I could take my new dress out?

Later edit (30th of Oct.): Seems like great minds think alike.Today Garance did a post on how to shop at Zara. I surely found  "the piece" -it has both the best material- silk- and an interesting print.

Later edit 2: You can see when I wore this for the first time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment